The City of Polk City is excited to announce the transition to a new and improved web-based platform for our customers to manage their utility accounts and billing preferences. The new platform, FrontDesk, will give our residents access to a variety of tools to interact with us in one convenient place and offer the convenience of accessing your utility account and paying your monthly utility bill online in a single, easy-to-use website. You can enroll in autopay, get electronic bills, and manage your account 24/7 online. Sign up today by going to https://polkcityia.frontdeskgworks.com
Advantages of FrontDesk include:
- Modern, online interactions - anywhere, anytime, from any device!
- Pay your utility bills any time with this easy-to-use online platform. Enroll in AutoPay with ACH information to avoid service fees, or with credit card/debit card for a 2.75% service fee. AutoPay will avoid late or missed payments and the City will waive the required $100 deposit to start utility services.
- 24/7 access to your utility account and usage information including utility usage, tracking multiple accounts, and submitting service requests.
- Update your notification settings so you can receive important messages from the City. Get emails or texts when your bill is ready and when a payment is scheduled and more!
- COMING SOON: Currently under development - forms, public notices, agenda and minutes. In the near future you will be able to fill out and submit forms, such as pet license, building permit applications and more directly online. City staff will review and process the forms - no more paper required, and you can pay associated fees online. In the upcoming months you will also be able to review meeting agendas and minutes and have easy access to Public Notices plus answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Important city-related information all in one place!
There is no cost to sign up for FrontDesk so sign up for your interactive account today!
What does all of this mean if you currently receive electronic bills or are enrolled in AutoPay with ACH? - Simply log into FrontDesk and create a new interactive account. You will be prompted to update your preferences and set up new AutoPay information. If current AutoPay customers have not entered payment information into the new platform prior to October 25th, the City will transfer the payment information on file to ensure your AutoPay settings remain intact and ACH utility payments are withdrawn on time.
FrontDesk is provided by gWorks, a GovTech company specializing in software and services to local governments throughout the Midwest. gWorks has more than 20 years of experience bringing simple solutions to create stronger communities and smater government. Vist gworks.com for more information.